Want to try freelancing? Or maybe you’re already working with clients, and want to level up?
I’ve developed software professionally for over two decades, and for the last seven years I’ve been an independent contractor/consultant full-time.
I love it so far. And I think you will as well:
- More autonomy and control
- More flexible schedule
- Better compensation per hour worked
- Be your own boss
If you’re a competent software developer, you should have clients instead of bosses.
I take every opportunity to help other developers take the same leap. Follow me for advice and tools to help you become (and remain) a calm, minimally stressed independent contractor/consultant.
What can you expect from me?
- Follow me on twitter for one or two helpful tips every day: @thomanil
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive more in-debth advice every Sunday
- I’m also building some tools that may be useful to you—more on that later!